You are here

State Requirements for Third Party Administrators

Please note: This survey is for State Departments of Insurance representatives to complete only. The SPBA will compile the full results and then offer an annual State Requirements Guide for purchase on our website.

To complete the survey:

Fill out the online questionnaire below and click “Submit” to send 

-- OR --

Print the attached questionnaire, fill it out, and either:


Questions? Call Elizabeth at (301) 718-7722.


To contact for further information
Type, Amount, Due Date and Frequency
Use this form to send us a copy of the statute containing requirements for TPA licensing.
Please upload the statute requiring a minimum level of stop-loss coverage for self-funded plans.
Form completed by
Public Category: